Firefly’s modern learning experience platform is used by over 500 schools in 40 countries. The cloud based platform liberates teachers to innovate for greater impact in the classroom and beyond, while empowering school leaders with holistic visibility to drive a transformational modern learning strategy for the entire school community.
After raising the largest Series A in UK edtech of £4.5m in 2017, we closed a further £5.5m equity round in January 2019. We are proudly backed by BGF, Downing Ventures and Beringea who have helped us build an experienced board. With 1.2 billion primary and secondary school students in the world, we are passionate about supercharging the school experience to help as many of them as possible fulfil their potential.
About the role:
With this critical role, we are looking for a numbers driven, energetic and execution focused Head of Marketing who can get up to speed quickly and lead our marketing team in achieving ambitious lead generation targets for follow up by our inside sales team.
This key role would be a key commercial partner to the respective heads of sales for the UK and international markets. We take an account based marketing approach to our target schools with a combination of content and events promoted primarily through e-mail and other digital channels.
Initial fixed term of start of February to end May (2020) with potential to extend.
- Delivering lead and pipeline generation targets in our UK & International markets
- Leading & managing our marketing team
- Working with our incoming CRO to support the development of our go to market plan and budget for the next financial year (May)
- Working closely with product and other teams across the business
- Track record of delivering lead / pipeline generation targets
- Proven ability to lead marketing teams and manage marketing budgets
- Experience of running successful marketing events
- Experience of marketing automation systems (we use Marketo)
- Experience managing SEO, PPC and paid social
- Experience with B2B SAAS and an account based marketing approach
- Passion for school age education - professional experience not required