Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 600 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. (www.fireflylearning.com).
We have an exciting opportunity to join our global support team based in Sydney. This role will develop into a critical frontline role, dealing with client requests over both e-mail and telephone and making sure our clients take full advantage of all that our software offers. You will develop and grow with us so that you can quickly understand any issue, diagnose problems, suggest answers, and identify effective next steps.
This opportunity is to work within a team with an industry leading reputation for customer service and an overall customer satisfaction rating of 95%.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Can look at issues and prioritise them
- Projects a positive, friendly and professional image on the phone and in email
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service and Technology
- Ability to work proactively both within a team and independently
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle challenging customers
- Good organisational skills, time management and able to prioritise workload to meet targets and deadlines
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new technologies
- Reliable and trustworthy, able to work to company processes.
- Understand when to escalate an issues
- Basic SQL Skills / Basic understanding of databases
- Understanding of HTTP / HTTPS and how IP address’ work
- Understanding windows environments
- Understand what “The Cloud” is
- Understanding basics of GDPR
- Basic understanding of coding languages
- 1 - 2 years experience in a related role. (Application Support)
- 1 - 2 years in a customer-facing role AND an IT related qualification