A school reward system to keep students motivated
Epraise, expertly designed by educators, revolutionises the integration of reward systems in schools. Its user-friendly design places emphasis on motivation, enabling schools to effortlessly recognise, reward, and celebrate student achievements.
Combining intelligent interventions with the recognition and reward of individual achievements, our student engagement platform gives schools the key tools they need to track behaviour, motivate students and foster a thriving school ethos.Book a demo
Epraise by Firefly starts with student motivation, by simplifying the recognition of effort and achievement.
- Award students who go above and beyond with Achievements and Accolades
- Recognise consistent effort with Milestones and Certificates
- Reward students effectively with the Epraise shop
By highlighting when students misbehave, Epraise ensures that poor behaviour doesn’t dominate a teacher's time.
- Manage escalations, interventions and detentions
- Track behaviour patterns by student, class or cohort
- Identify students and families in need of support
Epraise by Firefly streamlines classroom admin, giving time back to busy teachers so that they can focus on their students.
- Automatically award points based on attendance, punctuality and behaviour
- Organise your classroom and understand student data with our seating plans
- Simplify the management of extracurricular activities and events
Epraise works - it's already had a huge impact in 100s of schools, transforming the learning of 100,000s of students.
Don't just take our word for it - we've got a huge number of recommendations on our testimonials page and have been recognised by EdTech Impact for our outstanding customer reviews with our 'Teacher Choice' badge, our proudest achievement yet.
Epraise is part of our wider Firefly ecosystem
Firefly works with the systems & tools you are already using
Case StudiesAll case studies
Firefly is the platform of choice for schools around the world, helping them unlock the potential of every student and engage the whole school community.